Waiheke Private Guided Te Ara Hura Walk
(5 days, 4 nights)
Here’s the ultimate Waiheke experience, taking in the bustling villages of the western end, bush, beaches, birds and the remote eastern end of the island.
Te Ara Hura is a 100km-long walking track that takes you right around Waiheke Island.
Our standard guided walk takes five days, in 15–25km segments. We can, however, customise this walk to shorten the segments, or to complete the walk in just four days. Please contact us if you are interested in these options.
This tour is available to groups of 4-10 people. Get your friends together, bring your walking group and spend a few days completing a unique adventure.
Each day you will be transported to the start point for the day and you will be picked up at the end and returned to your accommodation. Your guide will walk with you.
A custom itinerary can be planned, with costs based on your requirements, size of group and length of stay.
Your accommodation is at the Onetangi Beach Apartments.
This package includes delicious catered meals plus ferry trip from Auckland and return.
Private group guided package
Minimum 4, maximum 10 guests
- Ferry to and from Waiheke Island
- Transfers to/from accommodation
- Apartment on Onetangi Beach (extra charge if single occupancy)
- 4 packed lunches including fresh brewed coffee or tea
- Breakfasts and dinners
- Daily transport to and from your accommodation
- Personalised itinerary, maps and other information
- Experienced guide
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable shoes
- Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Raincoat (depending on forecast)
Contact us – we’re happy to help!
BOOK THIS WALK
Not sure which walk to book?
See availability of all our walks