Waiheke Private Freedom Te Ara Hura Walk
(5 days, 4 nights)
Here’s the ultimate Waiheke experience, taking in the bustling villages of the western end, bush, beaches, birds and the remote eastern end of the island.
Te Ara Hura is a 100km-long walking track that takes you right around Waiheke Island.
This all-inclusive private package is available to groups of 4-10 people, so get some friends together and spend a few days on a unique adventure.
Each day you will be transported to the start point for the day and you will be picked up at the end and returned to your accommodation.
Your accommodation is at the Onetangi Beach Apartments.
This package includes delicious catered meals plus ferry trip from Auckland and return.
Private group package – Unguided
Minimum 4, maximum 10 guests
- Ferry to and from Waiheke Island
- Transfers to/from accommodation
- Apartment on Onetangi Beach (extra charge if single occupancy)
- 4 packed lunches including fresh brewed coffee or tea
- Breakfasts and dinners
- Daily transport to and from your accommodation
- Personalised itinerary, maps and other information
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable shoes
- Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Raincoat (depending on forecast)
Contact us – we’re happy to help!
BOOK THIS WALK
Not sure which walk to book?
See availability of all our walks