For small groups we offer a range of specialist walking options. We’ll provide a tailor-made itinerary and confirm all arrangements on your behalf.
- Small, personal and private
- A wide range of options including walking tours all over Waiheke Island (eastern end of the island, coastal tracks, art walks or guided wellbeing walks as part of a retreat experience or to reflect and connect whilst you are here)
- Your itinerary designed to suit
- From $299 for two people
Thank you, it was “magique”!
Our party of four enjoyed immensely our time out over the far end of the island.
Michael was a great help in anticipating or answering questions as we went along with him at the wheel. It made for a very professional yet friendly experience.
Michael’s love of the Island created a shared experience that went way beyond the call of duty. Would have enjoyed another couple of hours…Next time maybe!
You are so good at what you do. Thanks for all the info you provided for the rest of our trip. We will be doing almost all, if not all, of what you recommended.
Our family group of 8 adults met Gabrielle and Michael at the Waiheke dock for our tour. Breathtaking views around ever turn. We learned about flora and fauna, island history, Maori culture—Gabby and Michael shared their extensive knowledge and great love of their island. For that afternoon, we received the gift of local connection to an extraordinary place. We highly recommend Walking by Nature tours.
FROM $299 FOR 2 PEOPLE, INCLUDING
- Flexible walking tour times to suit
- Plenty of time for a leisurely lunch or dinner (afternoon tours)
- Chilled bottled water
- Return transfers to the ferry or island accommodation
- Ferry fares
(see Getting to Waiheke Island)
* For four adults (or more) please contact us for availability and pricing.