Waiheke Private Guided Backyard Break
(4 days, 3 nights)
Join us for a fully inclusive 3-night, 4-day break on Waiheke Island with your friends or whanau. You choose the itinerary, and we’ll take care of the rest.
We are also accredited to offer forest therapy walks.
No matter what you choose, your professional guide will help you learn about our flora and fauna, as well as the Māori and European history of the island and the Hauraki Gulf. You’ll discover our vibrant Waiheke Island community with its artists, vineyards and ambitious conservation projects.
Private Group Guided Package
Minimum 2, maximum 8 guests
- Ferry from Auckland and return
- Transfer to/from accommodation
- 1, 2 or 3-bedroom apartment on Onetangi Beach (extra charge if single occupancy)
- 4 packed lunches including fresh brewed coffee or tea
- Breakfasts and dinners
- Expert local guide
- Personalised itinerary, maps and other information
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun glasses, hat, sunscreen
- Raincoat (depending on forecast)
Please contact us – we’re happy to help!
BOOK THIS WALK
Not sure which walk to book?
See availability of all our walks