Terms and Conditions
2. Lunch and ferry fares are not included in the walking tour price.
3. All walking tours must be paid for at the time of booking via our secure online booking system, or via internet banking (NZ only). We do not accept cash on the day.
4. Yes, we still operate if it is raining! In the event of extreme weather we will happily refund or rebook. Other extreme circumstances leading to a cancellation will be subject to discussion at the time.
5. Cancellations – all walking tours except for group guided walking tours:
- More than 7 days prior to travel: a 10% fee will be deducted
- Between 7 days and 48 hours ahead a 50% fee applies unless you rebook (subject to availability)
- If cancelling within 48 hours or if you ‘no show’, no refund will be given
6. Groups – payment terms and cancellations
Please note cancellation fees apply to individuals and/or the entire group. Any reduction in numbers may require a re-quote.
- An immediate deposit is required to hold a booking with the balance due 28 days prior to travel
- A 10% fee applies to any cancellation once the deposit has been paid
- If cancelling between 7 days and 48 hours ahead a 30% fee applies unless you rebook (subject to availability)
- If cancelling within 48 hours (or a ‘no show’) no refund will be given, rebooking may be offered depending on circumstances and availability.
If you need clarification on any point please contact us prior to making your booking.