Exclusive sailing charter
Bring a group and make yourself at home for a day on the 41-foot catamaran Pacific Star.
Ferry wharf, Waiheke Island
Tell us where you’d like to go and we’ll work out the details, taking into account the wind and weather.
Perhaps we’ll anchor in a secluded cove where you can swim, snorkel or try stand-up paddleboarding.
If you’d like to take the helm or help trim the sails, skipper Bruce will be happy to show you the ropes.
As we sail, you’ll spot seabirds and may also see dolphins, and even whales.
Please note that, out of respect for endangered marine ecosystems, there is no fishing aboard Pacific Star.
- Your booking entitles you to bring a group of up to 11 others (total group size 12) and gives you exclusive use of the yacht for the day.
- Your charter includes two crew (yacht captain and host).
- Catered delicious lunch including local produce
- Snacks, water, hot drinks
Bottles of local wine available for purchase
- Ferry to/from Waiheke (tickets can be purchased from us)
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun glasses, hat, sunscreen
- Raincoat (depending on forecast)
Please contact us – we’re happy to help!
BOOK A DAY CHARTER
Valid for up to 12 people
Flexible itineraries – contact us to discuss