This spectacular walk takes you from vineyard to vineyard in some of the prettiest scenery on Waiheke Island – walking from Poderi Crisci, a famous Italian vineyard restaurant in Awaawaroa Valley, to Passage Rock Wines and back through lush bush tracks and overlooking beautiful valley, vineyard and sea views.
Lunch can be purchased at Passage Rock Wines.
ABOUT THIS WALK
- Starts and finishes at Awaawaroa Valley – pick up available 30 mins before in Oneroa
- Start: 10am. Finish 2 pm
- Enjoy views of Poderi Crisci vineyard to a lookout point over the beautiful Awaawaroa valley, Te Matuku Bay, the eco village, oyster farm and marine reserve
- Enjoy spectacular views, lush bush and old mining sites as you walk
- Visit Passage Rock Vineyard to enjoy a coffee and a bite or sample their award winning wines before walking back to Poderi Crisci
REVIEWS: WAIHEKE ISLAND VINEYARDS & BUSH WALK
Review this walk
- Fantastic scenic walk with expert guiding and interpretation
- Transfers to the beginning of the walk and back to Oneroa at the end
- Ferry fares
WHAT TO BRING
- Walking shoes
- Day pack
- Money for wine tasting or food purchases
If there is anything at all that you need to know, please contact us – we are happy to help!